[Project_owners] status report

ronoc lapy ronoc at playsophy.com
Sat Sep 20 15:00:06 EDT 2003

David, can you run this about Mozile ...

>if anyone has an update for your project, send me some text and i'll
>get a new report ready for mozillazine.   i'll try to have it ready by
>the end of the week or by early next week.

"Mozile - in-browser editor for Mozilla - v0.5 was just released. It now
let's you edit any XHTML construct within Mozilla from tables to inline
images and is packaged as a Firebird extension or as in-page Javascript.
Please try using it to edit your XHTML pages and report bugs to
http://mozile.mozdev.org/bugs.html."

Thanks,
Conor