[Project_owners] Notes Abuse

Biju G C bijumaillist at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 16:56:34 EDT 2003

today's attacker used following search string in google

search string = "To add your own comment" inurl:mozdev

But he did not post at those pages which have already
deleted previous SPAMs

So if possible we could write a sever script which will
take a SPAM URL as input a delete all post contains that URL

And we should make SPAMER know we are deleting SPAMS

We should also try to make a much more easier editor to delete the post
(I am in the process of trying on)

Have any one tried http://www.junkeater.com/

PS: Documentation page have lot spam
http://www.mozdev.org/docs/projects.html