[Project_owners] Cleaned up Notes data

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Sun Sep 28 15:19:17 EDT 2003

Ok, I got to spend most of Sunday morning and afternoon collecting spam
links for a clean script. I cleaned up a *large* portion of spam on all
the notes data w/ this script.

New posts are now not allowed to post a link unless it is part of the
Mozilla Network.

Chris and I have been battling this problem all week. We will not be
beaten by these mindless spammers. I consider this vandalism, liken to
graffiti on our site.

There is still a lot more work to do. So if anyone knows some notes
pages that still has a lot of spam links on it please post the address
here so I can add those links to the clean script and do another pass.

Pete Collins