[Project_owners] Finding ImapPassword [OT]

Azrael azrael at azrael-uk.f2s.com
Mon Sep 29 01:40:43 EDT 2003

Could someone contact me off list if they know how to transfer an
ImapPassword from a mozilla mail profile to a thunderbird profile.
Have managed to move the folders etc, but forgotten my password.. very
annoying/embarrassing!!
--
                 Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave
of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it
would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

ICQ#52944566
Registered Linux User: 269002