[Project_owners] Uninstall - file delete

Karsten Düsterloh mnenhy at tprac.de
Mon Sep 29 18:31:21 EDT 2003

Erwin Wessels aber hob zu reden an und schrieb:
> At this point I was going to say something about a general uninstaller
> of extensions, but checking Bugzilla I found out that it's quite a
> mess... So I won't.

I'm currently rewriting Mnenhy's Chrome Manager
(http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/chroman.html), that gives a visual
representation of all installed packages, their activation status,
attributes, etc.  Like the current version, it will allow for custom
deinstallation of packages, but with much less side effects
(warning: *the current version does not play well with themes and
profile installations!*).

Windows' locking of files to deinstall is still a problem, though.

Karsten