[Project_owners] annoying SpamAssassin

Daniel Wang stolenclover at yahoo.com.tw
Thu Mar 4 03:52:58 EST 2004

Recieved another bounce from SpamAssassin. Is it because I have a
.com.tw address? Can someone investigate why my messages are bounced?

Also, can mozdev.org put me on the whitelist OR turn off the bunce message.

On http://eu.spamassassin.org/users.html it reads:

  *This Is The First I've Heard About It!*

  *You should have been informed that this was going to happen.* We
  plaster this message all over our installation manuals, website,
  etc. However, we still receive reports from people whose first
  contact with SpamAssassin is when it suddenly appears in their mail...

I don't believe this is ever posted on mozdev.org