[Project_owners] For language / localisation project owners

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Thu Mar 4 21:11:37 EST 2004

On 4.3.2004 16:18, Neil wrote:

> Does this count as international content?

> <h3>XULmine</h3>
> Gecko layout engine.</p>
> <ul class="quickaccess">
> </ul>
> <h4>Supported Locales</h4>
> <ul>
> <li>English (United Kingdom)</li>
> <li>English (United States)</li>
> <li>German</li>
> <li>German (Austria)</li>
> <li>Czech</li>
> <li>Estonian</li>
> <li>French</li>
> </ul>

According to Daniel's criteria, yes. The only concern I have with
including extensions is that the report could get very big (not related
to work for me, but main localisation projects could get lost in the mix).

Perhaps 2 reports could fix this:
= 1 for localisation projects
= 1 for extensions that are localised

--