[Project_owners] International Month

Roman J Mashirov mrj at mrj.spb.ru
Fri Mar 5 13:08:05 EST 2004

BTW, it will be very good idea to have some (online or better xul) tool
for enduser to translate DTD apps. I.e. representing existing DTD and
allowing to input translation line-by-line, then saving result to DTD
again. In such a way it will be possible to translate extensinos for
much more people than now.