[Project_owners] International Month

Robert Kaiser KaiRo at KaiRo.at
Fri Mar 5 11:17:16 EST 2004

> BTW, it will be very good idea to have some (online or better xul) tool
> for enduser to translate DTD apps. I.e. representing existing DTD and
> allowing to input translation line-by-line, then saving result to DTD
> again. In such a way it will be possible to translate extensinos for
> much more people than now.

There is basically such a tool, called MozillaTranslator (MT)
<http://www.mozillatranslator.org/>. MT basically does work quite well,
though it might need some work to be really good (again). It would need
to reflect some changes in XPIs, and it would need a few bugs fixed.
Basically it's there and working though.
MT is a Java application, and source code is available on the site.

Robert Kaiser