[Project_owners] International Month

Dewi Jones dewi.jones at gwelywiwr.org
Fri Mar 5 11:36:29 EST 2004

We have also l10nzilla (http://l10nzilla.mozdev.org)  - a Java+ PHP and
MySQL based tool that can allow archiving and translation online by many

XUL (produced by the PHP front end) could be a nice to have feature in
the future, especially for providing a tree view of the files in a JAR
file, but at the moment we're ironing out a few minor problems and
producing more documentation.

Ysgrifennodd Robert Kaiser: