[Project_owners] Logos page posted

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 18:56:56 EST 2004

> http://www.geocities.com/stolenclover/backstage/mozdev_iconset.gif

those are very nice.  would you mind if we separated the mozdev graphic
from the icon set and linked to it from our logos page?

i think it's also a good idea for projects to have their own sets of
buttons and logos, although now that i've thought about it i'm not sure
if the new logos page is the best place for them.  with 150+ active
projects the logo page could get cluttered very quickly.

it might make the most sense for every project to have their own logos
page and the mozdev logos page can tell people to check out the project
sites for more information.

david