[Project_owners] another logo...

Sergey A. Chernyshev urlfix.mozdev.org at antispam.drouk.ru
Wed Mar 10 01:49:43 EST 2004

This one is just regular graphics effect from PhotoShop - we need real
logo, I believe. I wonder if any designers/UI professionals who
contribute to Mozilla project (Firefox branding for example) would be
kind enough to help us (MAD developers ;)) with our branding.

Should we ask them and not software writers as ourselves (no offense guys)?

      Sergey.