[Project_owners] I could design a logo...

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 14:07:36 EST 2004

> If you could describe the logo you want I could probably make it for
> you.  Also, you can use the one I made however you like.

mozdev has always been a little light on the graphics side and the main
graphic that the site does use is a modification of the look and feel
of the old mozilla.org site.

i think this means that there isn't a particular direction to suggest
for a logo or site design, but there is a great chance here to help us
come up with a unique identity.  if you want to throw some concepts out
there for us we can give you our feedback about what we like best.

david