[Project_owners] Mozilla Newsletter - Developer Edition

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Fri Mar 12 18:04:22 EST 2004

On 12.3.2004 17:42, Percy Cabello wrote:

> Just like the International Edition  discussed here the past week, we are
> planning a developer edition of the newsletter. The idea is to touch Mozilla
> developer related topics such as XPFE and the technologies within: XUL, JS,
> RDF, etc.
> Since I am not a Mozilla developer myself (just at the very beginning, playing
> with mozdev people's book), I would like to know if project owners and
> developers here would be interested in writing articles about some specific
> Mozilla technology or tool you may want to comment, share or review; that may
> aid starters like me to speed up faster/

Just to expand a little on what Percy said, the current newsletter is
aimed at users. This new one will be aimed at developers.

And what we would like goes beyond writing articles (we encourage
submissions from everyone), but a volunteer to lead this project, with
lots of energy and enthusiasm to compile an edition every month.

Brian King