[Project_owners] My logo proposal

Bogdan Stancescu converter at moongate.ro
Mon Mar 15 00:48:24 EST 2004

David Boswell wrote:

>i think those look great.  i also think the medium sized one could be
>used as a mozdev logo as well.  if you don't mind, i think i'll post
>that one on our logo page.

By all means, that's why I designed it. If the GNU FDL is not an
appropriate license, please let me know and we can discuss it. As you
can imagine, I'm very flexible about it, since I started with the GFDL.
I want it to be put to good use, so I can't just release it into the
public domain, as that would hurt everybody.

Regards,
Bogdan