[Project_owners] OneClick Plays! and OneClick is looking for Click-ables

Robin Monks mozillaman at linuxmail.org
Wed Mar 17 17:31:23 EST 2004

The OneClick sidebar now includes BattleShip and MineSweeper along with the cuneAform OE and Calculator tools.

Also, if any project developers would like to have their projects accessible with OneClick, please email me (mozillaman at linuxmail.org).  Most any extension could be made into OneClick I am especialy interested in adding a RSS feed reader.  If anyone has any ideas, Don't hesitate to contact me!

G'day,
Robin

cuneaform.mozdev.org
oneclick.mozdev.org