[Project_owners] Disable OK button in dialog

Kai Henning kai.henning at informatik.uni-essen.de
Thu Mar 18 10:36:43 EST 2004

By
document.getElementsByAttribute("label","OK").item(0).setAttribute("disabled",
"false"); ?
Or try it with .getElementById (if you have an ID for the button).
Kai

--

Visit and test the Mozilla-EVM-Project: http://evm.mozdev.org/

for
- moving Mozilla mails to a DB,
- putting one mail into several categories (instead of folders)
  and just saving it once,
- having a nice user interface for answering, forwarding, etc Mails.

For support, bugreports or questions: contact evm at s3.uni-essen.de

Visit and test the Mozilla-EVM-Project: http://evm.mozdev.org/