[Project_owners] browser/tabbrowser and context menu

Attila Szabó szabo-a at pro.hu
Thu Mar 18 14:31:06 EST 2004

Hi

Please somebody tell me how and when exactly the context menu is created
for a browser/tabbrowser element. My problem is the following:

When I run my plugin from within a mozilla browser I got my right-click
menu all right, but if I run it from outside, by then comand

mozilla -chrome chrome://mid/content

I have no context menu at all. I've been  searching  for a solution, but
  found nothing.

Can I "inherit" the content menu? have I got to write my own one?

A. szabo