[Project_owners] installation problems

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Fri Mar 19 16:01:50 EST 2004

Hi guys,

I've been away to Spain for several week and returned only yesterday, so I missed most of the recent changes and now people are complaining about installation problems. Some report -239 errors while other can install without errors but they don't actually see anything of the installation other than multiviews.jar and the components and some rdf files.

What do I need to change in install.js to make it work in 1.7?

Any help or pointers would be a great.

Thanks,
/HJ

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.