[Project_owners] Transaction Manager and Undo/Redo

David Murray lid2000 at tpg.com.au
Sat Mar 20 19:07:08 EST 2004

Hi,

Does anyone have a working example of using the transaction manager to
manage the undo/redo stack? I've been trying since like November and
have gotten nowhere.

What I want is to be able to read the entire stack for a Midas control
into a variable, then replace the contents of the control via JavaScript
(this causes the undo/redo stack to get wiped out), then restore the
undo/redo history from the variable. Sounds easy, but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is breaking my brain.

David.