[Project_owners] about mozAdo

MacCpp maccpp at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Mar 17 16:35:15 EST 2004

    mozAdo is seting up.
    All the help available is wellcome (: - )).
    But I have some questions:
    1.- Exactly, what is the the owner's function ?
    2.- how I can add a colaborator to the list members?, is the person
that review the english text in the site and I want that he go on with
his work... (; - ))
    3.- In a method of a xpCom Object, How can I receive an analog to a
com Variant type?
    4.- Where is a compete list of all the forzen interface and its methods?
    5.- If in a script I create an object, x =
document.createElement('span'); how can I add text to it?
    Thanks, Mariano.