[Project_owners] about mozAdo

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 18:56:53 EST 2004

>     1.- Exactly, what is the the owner's function ?

the project owner is just like any other project contributor, but they
are also the administrator for the project's mailing list, can
authorize changes to bugzilla and can authorize the addition of new
contributors.

>     2.- how I can add a colaborator to the list members?, is the
> person that review the english text in the site and I want that he go

> on with his work... (; - ))

if you send me a message with this person's full name and email address
and the name of your project i can get him set up with commit access.

david