[Project_owners] Status report for EVM

Kai Henning kai.henning at informatik.uni-essen.de
Sun Mar 28 13:00:22 EST 2004

<h3>Email Vault for Mozilla (EVM) - v1.4</h3>
plus a nice user interface)</p>
<ul class="quickaccess">
</ul>
categories (but storing it physically once only). You can build
categories by your own and rename them. And you may search for, and
find, mails by attributes.</p>
and its subpages, try and test EVM, and we surely look forward to your
comments and your feedback!</p>
<h4>Notable Highlights</h4>
<ul>
<li>Current XPI working and ready for testing... So: send us feedback!
:-)</li>
<li>Mac version coming soon (hopefully;-))</li>
</ul>

Thanks a lot,
Kai

--

Visit and test the Mozilla-EVM-Project: http://evm.mozdev.org/

for
- moving Mozilla mails to a DB,
- putting one mail into several categories (instead of folders)
  and just saving it once,
- having a nice user interface for answering, forwarding, etc Mails.

For support, bugreports or questions: contact evm at s3.uni-essen.de

Visit and test the Mozilla-EVM-Project: http://evm.mozdev.org/