[Project_owners] Re: Fix for QuickManager Extension

Biju G C bijumaillist at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 15:29:53 EST 2004

(sorry for being lazy to find it myself)

With reference to issue in following mail

In install.js, how do I set permission of jar file.
or run a command "chmod 444 QuickManager.jar"
or let me know a quick way to resolve it

WIN FREE WORLDWIDE FLIGHTS - nominate a cafe in the Yahoo! Mail Internet Cafe Awards  www.yahoo.co.uk/internetcafes