[Project_owners] Dmoz mozilla category

Roman J Mashirov mrj at mrj.spb.ru
Mon Mar 29 17:52:38 EST 2004

Do you got any info, in which format should info be supplied to dmoz?

Anyway, for now we just need to select anybody to edit the appropriate
category, so he will be able to put updates on dmoz in reasonable time.

Though having general interface for selecting categories, etc. is really
good thing. What is needed to be done on mozdev categories? Which
tech/knowledge needed?