[Project_owners] serverpost: Perhaps reorienting for XUL widgets in general?

Alex Vincent ajvincent at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 00:17:01 EDT 2005

I took a look around mozdev's projects lists today (active, abandoned,
inactive) and was surprised to see no general repository for new XUL
widgets.  As I blogged earlier today, I just keep pumping them out,
and they're all useful in one way or another.

I'm thinking about renaming the serverpost project into a "XULLib"
project -- a XUL counterpart to JSLib.  Aside from reorganizing the
www subdirectory, what would be needed to convert serverpost into a
general widgets repository?
-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001