[Project_owners] Re: How to hide a <div> in JS

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 15:55:42 EDT 2005

IMHO, the best place to find this info is from Microsoft itself
(MSDN):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/dhtml_node_entry.asp

It's a nicer experience to navigate that site with IE since
opening/closing nodes in the tree on the left doesn't cause page
refreshes.

Another good source is:
http://blooberry.com/