[Project_owners] John Sgouridis/it/CHI/F-I is out of the office.

John.Sgouridis at fitchratings.com John.Sgouridis at fitchratings.com
Mon Dec 3 11:04:18 PST 2007

I will be out of the office starting Mon 12/03/2007 and will not return
until Tue 12/04/2007.

I will be out of the office  Please contact Denise Panoutsos or Michael
Washington in case of emergency

Confidentiality Notice:  The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete this e-mail.  Unauthorized use, reliance, disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail, or any similar action, is prohibited.