[Project_owners] Firefox Ultimate Optimizer v1.1

felipe rafael sarabia caravantes rafa at felipex.net
Mon Jan 21 12:38:29 PST 2008

Dear MOZILLA:

Sorry for disappoint you, but "Firefox Ultimate Optimizer" is not a fake. well, i've already explained how it works. it's not a trick or something, it can be done using the EmptyWorkingSet function (which removes as many pages as possible from the working set of the specified process).

* sorry for my lack knowledge of English, it's not my primary language, i'm not using translators so i'm trying my best =P

Best regards
Felipe

http://felipex.net