[Project_owners] Mozdev Organizational Changes

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 09:59:09 PDT 2009

> A bit more preliminary discussion would have been nice.

Hopefully the way the topic was raised won't distract away from the real issue -- the Mozilla community has evolved substantially over the years and mozdev needs to evolve too.

I know there are people out there who use the site and have an interest in keeping it around and improving it.  If you are one of those people, we hope you'll get involved in a new community council.

David