[Reviewers] xul templates bug fixed, bug 152209

david boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 09:15:52 EDT 2003

colin,

> Would it be a good idea to produce a task list of
> what you want help with?

i'm not sure how big of a project it would be to
update the content to the 1.4 release.  it might be as
simple as setting up a new corrections page where we
can all post specific issues that need to be updated
and then we can go back through the docbook files for
the updated branch and make the changes.

if the changes from 1.0 to 1.4 are going to cause more
significant changes in the book then we might need to
rewrite sections or whole chapters.  if it comes to
that, we should probably assign chapters to specific
people to work on and then we can all review the new
content.

i think it might end up needing a combination of both.
 i have a feeling that some chapters won't need many
changes to get up to date with 1.4 but other chapters
might need a big overhaul.  for instance, the xul
chapter would need to include information about the
new phoenix toolkit so that would involve more than
just updating what is already there.

what do other people think of the scope in updating
the content to 1.4?

david