[Webmail] 1.5?

Comodo Dargon comododragon2004 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:15:25 EST 2005

GreyPhoenixproductions wrote, On 05/12/2005 6:00 AM

>Question : Why does the website
><http://webmail.mozdev.org/installation.html> only have WebMail 0.3.4
>listed when there is a lot later version available? Has someone simply not
>updated it?

The versions listed on the web site are the last versions to work with
Aviary  the newer  versions are for DeerPark/1.5rc only.  The site will
be updated when TB1.5 is released.

>Also, would it be possible to provide a trunk version (or whatever you call
>it) that allows you to install it on Thunderbird 1.5? It would save a lot
>of troubles.
>Or is it available and I simply looked in the wrong spot.

If you are upgrading from previous versions of TB the auto update should
take care of everything.

Links to the new versions

http://download.mozdev.org/webmail/web-mail-0-8-1.xpi
<http://download.mozdev.org/webmail/web-mail-0-8-0.xpi>